Euronet Worldwide (NASDAQ: EEFT) is an industry leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions. The company offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. Euronet Worldwide YourCash sub-division (part of our EFT division) seeks to employ a results-driven Ireland Operations Administrator in Dublin, Ireland.
This role is an opportunity to join and be part of our international Operations team, in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. The role holder will be reporting to the Country Operations Manager.
Full time, permanent
Key benefits for you
- Being part of a truly multinational matrix organisation run as a meritocracy which creates development opportunities.
- Part of a financially robust company growing year over year.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Support Line
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan discount
Euronet’s EFT division is seeking to employ an Operations Administrator whose primary focus will be to ensure industry leading uptime of our independent ATM network, by maximizing and coordinating internal and external resources.
What are we looking for
- Computer literacy in MS Office – good knowledge of Excel.
- Any experience in Operations or Information Technology functions, in such sectors, as banking, financial services, telecommunications or retail is a plus
- A knowledge in delivery of projects, meeting budgets and satisfying the functional expectations of different parties.
- Must have legal right to work in the EU
Key responsibilities and Areas we will help you to develop
- Coordinating with the company’s different service providers to ensure management of the ATM Network on a daily basis. Such services are Cash in Transit, ATM maintenance, telecommunications, security, installations, etc.
- Assisting in the coordination with Euronet centralized services (IT, Operations, Finance), in order to support the deployment of ATMs, solve application issues and test new developments.
- Managing and maintaining inventory of ATMs and sites in the company’s databases.
- Providing assistance in operational risk management.
- Assisting in creating the country’s budgetary forecasting for operations, hardware and software.
Demonstrate Your Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Focus and dedication into delivering quality.
- Personal drive to achieve and maintain excellence